Dear Templar Family,
This is an informal update from your friend and grateful Grand Commander, Michael – hoping this finds you all well and peaceful in this time of upheaval and dramatic change!
Without going into the gory details, I will just mention briefly (and for the last time) that the leaders and restorers of the Order have taken great risks, endured years of unfounded attacks, and made great sacrifices so that our beautiful Templar soul family could again have a home in which to gather, a banner to raise, a cause around which to rally. Believe me when I tell you that being a Templar is not for the faint of heart. It wasn’t easy in our medieval heyday - and if anything the times are more challenging now.
The Initiation Ceremony of old contained repeated warnings to the new Templar that anyone committed to living the Code of Chivalry would be a target for ridicule and contempt. The rewards of companionship in a cause, and peace of mind and heart in dedicating one’s life to the service of God and humanity are wonderful compensation. But the truth is that we work not for even that reward, but simply to make an offering of our lives to Spirit.
I am profoundly grateful to each of you for your courage in making the noble choice to become a Templar, and to be with us now at the exhilarating rebirth of our ancient Order - a tale, I believe, you may tell your grandchildren decades hence!
We’re entering a period of rapid developments in our growth. Following is what I hope is a concise overview:
1. The Templar Order and the Global Shift:
Humanity is enduring – and will endure for some decades – a profound crisis on multiple levels: environmental, spiritual, financial, and physical. We are passing through a time of accelerated evolution of our planet and our species. There is now no avoiding an extended period of upheaval – indeed it is already upon us. We will face intense pressures to succumb to fear, to build walls, to see enemies where there are only hungry and desperate brothers and sisters of our human family. The core Templar mission is to be examples of God’s love in action – and to offer the practical protection and geopolitical advantages that our status as a nation-state subject of international law affords us:
Templar communities can offer new paradigms of cooperation, new models of mutually supportive commerce, and inspiring examples of intercultural respect.
Templar sovereignty and laws can provide international protection for our members and friends, while actively supporting (and protecting) those who bravely expose corruption.
Templar ideals can inspire the world – overcoming old cultural and religious divides to bravely reach out a hand to those in need, while anchoring our Sacred Activism in prayer and direct communion with Spirit in meditation.
Review our Constitution in the Government section of the website to familiarize yourselves with the legal foundation for these advantages.
2. Templar Impact – Mission Update:
As you know, our core missions at this time are the need for an enforceable court of international human rights law (especially related to the refugee crisis), and the urgent need for high-impact healing of the religious and cultural divisions and fears now being promoted by the corporate mass media.
Thanks to the visionary partnership of our dear Grand Master, Prince Matthew of Thebes, and our distinguished Grand Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs, His Royal Highness (H.R.H.) Ambassador Judge Percy de Tamayo, a potentially historic development is in preparation to join these twin missions in a divinely ambitious project – the World Coalition of Refugee Rights (WCRR).
The web page above gives a thorough overview of the scope and nature of the WCRR, which is a U.N.-level Inter-Governmental Organization (IGO). The Coalition will protect and uphold the rights of refugees under international law, while creating safe and welcoming communities on land obtained by the Templar Order as sovereign territory – thus affording legalized travel status to the refugee families. The time has not yet arrived for a widespread public launch so we ask that this information be kept as intra-Order for now. However, events are moving rapidly behind the scenes.
3. Funding Update – Build Gradually While Opening Door to Large Donors:
- New Membership Platform for more efficient registration, training, and engagement with our growing Templar family is now being prepared. Our long-term growth strategy has always been based upon modest subscription donations to our Templar Network as the foundation of sustainable revenue streams for the Order’s work. This effort has not been without challenges and financial difficulties, but Spirit (working through the generous support of Templar friends) has always come through to keep us moving forward. The need is urgent and your support is deeply appreciated (tax-deductible donations may be made at this link: http://www.pvolt.it/kts-mission-support)
Templar Priories – A Time-Honored Way for Whole Groups to Come Under the Templar Banner: As we all know, there are many worthy groups and fraternities which have kept the flame of cultural Templarism and Templar spirituality burning through the long centuries of the Order’s underground survival. The Order is preparing to welcome such groups who may seek to join us, emphasizing respect of their autonomy while offering them the full benefits of the restored Order’s status as a nation-state subject of international law. We anticipate that the Order’s growth may be exponential in the near future on this basis.
- Endowment-Level Grants: The Order’s leadership has been quietly working to enhance the possibility of large-scale endowment-level grants from visionary philanthropists and international organizations. The sensitive nature of such efforts precludes any further details being shared at this time. However, we can note that historically the Order has always benefitted from the generosity of those among the wealthy and influential who truly have humanity’s welfare at heart. We trust that Spirit will continue to guide us to develop friendship with such noble and sincere souls.
4. Templar Leadership – Calm Beacons of Hope and Inspiration:
This will be remembered as a time when a great soul family regathered itself to serve during humanity’s hour of great need. To those who will scoff and mock at us, let us all be prepared to calmly assert our belief in the nobility of our Code. And it will be good for all of us to study our history – to know the facts of the Order’s survival and the iron-clad legitimacy of the Templar Restoration.
And to those who will surely say, “So what makes you the real Templars?”, let us remember always to assert that by the fruits of our actions alone are we truly Templars. A Templar – whether he or she is an inducted member of the Order or not – does their best to live by the Code of Chivalry, to keep one’s word of honor, to defend the oppressed, to speak the truth, to honor womanhood and revere the Divine Feminine in balance with the Heavenly Father.
That is what makes us Templars. I am proud to know you all!
Sincerely yours in our beloved Dame-Dieu,
Grand Commander, KTS